Welcome to Dudley House!
Dudley House is the center at Harvard University for students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and a community of undergraduates, offering intellectual, social, and recreational opportunities to Dudley House members. Activities are planned by and for GSAS students, and they include dinners with faculty members, a classic film series, outings to museums and restaurants, student-run musical ensembles, and athletic and public service opportunities.
|This month's Dudley events at a glance (GSAS Bulletin)|
|Join the Dudley House Mailing List|
|Browse the current issue of the GSAS Bulletin|
Dudley House is home to the Café Gato Rojo, the Dudley Café, several meeting rooms, a game room, and a library and is the primary location for activities organized by Dudley Fellows for GSAS students and other Dudley Members. Dudley is located in Lehman Hall, at the southwest corner of Harvard Yard nearest the T stop.
Click here for more information about Dudley undergraduate life.
1/19/2015 9:45am to 1/25/2015 11:00pm
2/2/2015 (All day)
During the fall and spring semesters, Dudley House is open:
- House (Game Room, Computer Lab) - M-F:9am-11pm, Sa-Su:4pm-10pm
- Offices - M-F:9am-5pm
- Library - M-Th: 10am-10pm, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: closed, Su: 6pm-9.45pm
- Dudley Café (Dining Room) - M-F:11:30am-2:30pm, 5pm-8pm
- Café Gato Rojo (Coffee Shop) - M-Th:8am-10pm, F:8am-6pm
- All of the above are closed on University holidays except when noted otherwise (e.g. in Dudley House emails)